[TUTORIAL] Style Transfer
This is a tutorial article about using the style transfer application in Deep Block.
We will transfer the style of an image into a style of Van Gogh’s painting.
- Sign in, and click “TRY DEEP BLOCK” button on the top right corner.
- At the Console page, click “Create” button on the top right corner.
- Click Image Processing and Click Style Transfer. Set the Project Name as “Gogh_Wheat_Field” and click “Create”.
- Open the Project by clicking the project in the Console.
- Prepare a Style image, which is the image we want to extract the style from. Usually, we use a painting with a distinct style. We will use Van Gogh’s painting “Wheat Field with Cypresses” in this tutorial.
Drag and drop the image file to the Style pane.
- Then, also prepare a content image, which is the image we want to change the style. We will use a sunflower image in this tutorial.
Drag and drop the image file to the Contents pane.
- Click “Generate” button to start changing the image in the Contents pane. It may take a few minutes.
- There will be a notification when the new image is generated.
- You can download the generated image from the result pane.
- You can see that the sunflower image has been transformed into Van Gogh’s painting style. We recommend you to use a content image that is similar to the style image. Otherwise, you may get a weird result. We also recommend you to use a painting that has distinct style such as unique brush strokes for the style image.