This is a tutorial article explaining how to use the face comparison application in Deep Block.
We will try comparing two face images.
- Sign in, and click “TRY DEEP BLOCK” button on the top right corner.
- Click create on the top right right corner of the page.
- Then, you will see the below window. Click face comparison under the computer vision tab. Set the project name as you want. There shouldn’t be any space in the project name.
- You’ll see that the project is created in the console. Click the project.
- You will see the below when you click the project. You can drop image files on A and B. Prepare two face images and drop each of the images on A and B.
- Here we dropped the two face images. You can scroll up or down with the cursor on the image to zoom in or zoom out.
- Set the Threshold Score to be 60%. On the top right, you will see the predict button. Click the predict button to start predicting.
- After a while, you will get the result like below. The faces of the two images are of the same person. Thus, we get an equal sign as expected.
- If you have any problem using the application, don’t hesitate and contact us for help.