This is a tutorial article about using the Face Detection Application in Deep Block.
We will try detecting faces in the images.
- Sign in, and click “TRY DEEP BLOCK” button on the top right corner.
- At the Console page, click “Create” button on the top right corner.
- Click Computer Vision and then click Face Detection. Set the Project Name to “Celebrity_Face_Detection”. Then, click the “Create” button.
- Click the created project on the console page.
- Prepare images with people’s faces. Drag and drop the image files to the Predict pane on the left side.
- You can see that the image files are uploaded in the Predict pane.
- Click the “Predict” button on the top right to start the inference. We already trained the model for face detection, so there is no need for you to train the model for inference.
- You will get a notification when the inference is finished
- If you click on the image files in the Predict pane, you’ll see the bounding box around the face in the image.
- We also provide an API service. Please contact us if you are interested!